Baler Belts have been designed specifically for your round baler. This design offers durable, long lasting belts you need to prevent trouble in the field. The two ply smooth belts are designed for general purpose and lower density bales. The three ply textured belts work best for heavy-duty applications such as silage bales and difficult haying conditions due to less belt slippage. Ask about the following makes: Allis Chalmers, Case/IHC, Ford, Ford/New Holland, Gehl, Hesston, John Deere, McKee, Massey Ferguson, Renn, Vermeer, Vicon, White New Idea and more. We also carry agricultural belting accessories, such as vise lacers, hand applicator tools, and fasteners. Please call with your specific model number.
Tips for checking and replacing Drive Belts:
- Before harvest check all belts for cracking and wear
- Watch for belts with shiny or glossy sides-a sign of slippage and/or worn pulleys
- If a belt breaks, look for the reason it failed. It could be because of worn chopper knives, out of adjustment variable speed pulleys, worn augers, bearing failure, etc.
- Vibration after a new belt is installed is a sure sign of bearing failure or misalignment.
- "Its a good idea to keep an extra belt on hand for quick replacement when time is of the essence"